What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possibly for trade: Drosera Binata Plantlets

ErrorEN

Your Real Mom
For trade: Drosera Binata Plantlets

Hey guys.
Just repotted a bunch of leaf/ root cuttings that I started a few months ago and I really don't want to repot the rest... So if anyone's interested I have a clump of over 15 Drosera Binata plantlets for trade. If anyone shows interest then I will post pictures and we can probably work something out. :)
Thanks!
~Eric_N

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Pictures of the plantlets for trade. Whoever would like to trade can take the whole clump if they want. :banana2:
IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

Last edited:
What are you looking for? I have a small N. Glabrata that I could trade. It's got a main vine that is about 5-6" tall, and a small basal sprout that has about 4 leaves. No pitchers right now, but it has produced some very nice pitchers for me, but it's just a little unhappy since I just optimized my terrarium for Helis, and it didn't really get any adjusting period, but it is recovering pretty well.

What are you looking for? I have a small N. Glabrata that I could trade. It's got a main vine that is about 5-6" tall, and a small basal sprout that has about 4 leaves. No pitchers right now, but it has produced some very nice pitchers for me, but it's just a little unhappy since I just optimized my terrarium for Helis, and it didn't really get any adjusting period, but it is recovering pretty well.

To Eric_N: Take. This. Trade.

Also, are you sure they're binata? the leaves look nothing like it..

To Eric_N: Take. This. Trade.

Also, are you sure they're binata? the leaves look nothing like it..

Yup! I'm absolutely sure. They don't quite look like Binata now, but their older siblings have begun to put out leaves that resemble Binata. That and these cuttings were sprouted from a Drosera Binata leaf. :D Here are some pictures of some older plantlets that I recently repotted. As they get older the leaves look more like the parent plant, but the plants first leaves look nothing like it... I can definitely see what you mean there Silenceisgod. :)

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

To Ann_A: Sounds great! I'll PM you! :)

My binata cuttings always make those leaves for the first 2 - 4 leave then start making the normal binata leaves.

Back