What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H. Neblinae Giveaway!

I have 2 small H. Neblinae divisions available. One is rooted, one is not. Both are healthy and have mature pitchers that are about 5 inches tall. I will be putting all entrants' names in a hat and drawing two. The lucky two will be notified by me, and will need to send payment for shipping. Divisions will be sent bare-root. Shipping will be $15.

So here's how this is going to work:
1. Everyone who wants in posts here.
2. After This has closed, which will be on Thursday at 8:00pm, I will write everyones names on pieces of paper (1 paper per name ;))
3. Two names will be selected at random from a hat.
4. I will notify the two lucky winners, and get shipping information and to give payment information.
5. Plants will be shipped once payment is received, and at a time that is convenient to the person receiving the plant.

Rules:
1. NO Bribing!
2. I will not accept and bribery or change the odds... unless someone wants to give a million dollars ;)
3. Please try to be fair to people who do not have much of a collection (this does not exclude anyone, but it is always nice for those in "need" to have a fair chance)
4. Enjoy!

I will be posting pictures of the divisions later today.

Last edited:
MASS!

very cool....

good on ya Anne, kudos..... and what comes around goes around lil one :)

good luck to all involved

Please do not include me though, just passin thru :p

Agree'd, very nice of you to do this,
AND
a very appropriate way to handle a give-away, as I have heard many people complaining how some people seem to always be the first to get all the give-away's. While I haven't been on as much to witness this, I do know what they are talking about.
Indeed your approach seems more fair to all. (Unless you start getting offers to change the odds.)

Good luck with the give-away. I am not throwing my name into the hat at this time, and would prefer that it go to someone more in "need".

Again, very nice of you! :-D

OO OO ME ME! Thanks so much Ann! :)

Count me in! Getting a couple more Helis will justify an upgrade to my setup for them :p

Vbkid!
Thanks for the opportunity! I hope whoever wins can take great care of these! And thnaks for sharing with the community!
Kyle

Count me in... thank you!

I just double checked, and shipping will actually be $15. Nothing else changes though.

good move, medium flat rate box is over 10, and if you figure just a gallon or two of gas, some tape and LFS.... well 15 is uber fair IMHO

I always quote 15, its wonderful enough that you are giving such expensive plants away.... no need to lose your money doing it

;-)

Ann, thanks for the great offer! I'd like to put my name in the hat as well. :)

Please add my name to the list! Thanks Anne!!!

heck, why not?
Ann, please consider me for the drawing as well. Thank you so much for your generosity!

Amphirion

Dionae...thanks!

Please include my name as well! Thanks!

Hat......I'm currently in it. ;)

Please add my name to the hat Ann... Thanks!

Throw my name in too!!

Very generous offer and I would like to be considered please.

Kudos for the very generous offer
Keep me out of the drawing I'm not supposed to get any more indoors

Back