What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone, I have some seeds from hamata. There are more than I can grow myself so I am going to give some away. I will give equal consideration to everyone who responds to this thread within the next two days.
Available seeds:

N. 'complex mirabilis' and indo nep cross (1)

N. [viking x kuchingensis] x (tiger x mirabilis) (1)

N. (viking x kuchingensis) x (tiger x mirabilis) Wild pollinated (1)

Last is my pollen contribution: N. [viking x kuchingensis] x truncata (1)

I will try to include at least 20-30 good seeds in each package.

You have hamata seeds?!?! Please consider me, thanks!

sigh heli, you read wrong. lol.
hamata is a member of the forum...
THIS is what he's offering, please read....
N. 'complex mirabilis' and indo nep cross (1)

N. [viking x kuchingensis] x (tiger x mirabilis) (1)

N. (viking x kuchingensis) x (tiger x mirabilis) Wild pollinated (1)

Last is my pollen contribution: N. [viking x kuchingensis] x truncata (1)

Oops silly me :blush: Ok, im just passing through then.

Include me please. Thanks!

Please include me. Thanks for being generous!
(Ive grown neps for 4 years even though I just recently joined...no noob here :p)

Helilover, I thought the same thing :-D

Last edited:
Please consider me as well. The truncata cross is on top of my list. But not picky.

Thanks

I would love a chance to grow some new species from seed! Finally seeing germination from my first batch of seed, so I'm happy that I'm doing something right at least!
Thanks for sharing with the community, and I hope whoever receives them gets some wonderful plants to grow!
Thanks again!
Kyle

I love N. Truncata hybrid.

Hi...
I love N. Truncata hybrid.
soo please consider me.

Kamsia.
Lucia

Please put my name in the hat if there's any left. Thanks.

hello

I know that i am new to the forum, but i am interested in the truncata cross, but i dont have any of the crosses you mentioned in my collection, and would love to be considered for any of them. I know that you will have a dificult decision before you. Thanks for you willingness to share.

Hey guys I'm so sorry I should have mentioned this earlier but I can only ship within the country. No international shipping please. It looks like there is plenty of interested takers so I will tally everyone together and decide tonight. Thanks.

Back