What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a little giveaway...

Yes master. :-D

errm....bump? Dont be shy guys! :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Heliamphora "tequila" is very easy and doesnt require the really cold temps like other helis so dont be shy newbies!

Please put my name in the hat

Thanks for this generous offer!

It seems like no one else is interested so if you guys want I can draw a name out of the hat tonight, let me know. BTW its not to late to enter.

Next time put plant's name in thread title Luca,

"H. Tequila division" instead of "little giveway" ;)

Common mistake mate..

ooo its another tequila sunrise . :p

lol oops. There is no way I can change it right?

tonight fine with me ,i really want a heli like that , anyone that gets it will be super happy
thanks for being so generous

Pm sent, thanks!

tonight fine with me ,i really want a heli like that , anyone that gets it will be super happy
thanks for being so generous

Totally agree.

Next time put plant's name in thread title Luca,

"H. Tequila division" instead of "little giveway" ;)

Common mistake mate..

Nah prolly beter this way then you don't have people that just post on big giveaways
Limeslides giveaways have random titles (I would assume) so people dont just search "giveaway" and post on all the results

Nice division. Props to you for your generosity :) I would love to enter, BUT I already spent my 'plant money' for the month, so to speak (even though it's just shipping). We'll see how my first Heli does for a while before I get another. Good luck to the Heli deprived and deserving others!!

Winner has been randomly selected. Their name starts with the letter E!

Congrats to the lucky winner!

WOOOOOOOOOT! :boogie:

Thank you Luca! :)

No probs Mark. You just have to post pics of the plant in its new setup. Thats a new rule ;)

Back