What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ventrata giveaway.

Hey everyone, I'm giving away two of my Ventratas due to lack of space. They've been pushed out of my grow rack and into the kitchen, so there's alittle bit of sun damage on the leaves but other than that they're healthy.

Shipping will be $6 per plant, and I will need this before I ship them. I'll be drawing names out of an empty pot (it was easier to find than a hat ^_^;; ), so to enter just comment here with your name. This giveaway ends Tuesday the 18th at 8pm Pacific time. I'll annouce the winners here and send them PMs.

294690_2253606972578_1020392669_2510983_400377625_n.jpg

294690_2253606932577_1020392669_2510982_1058875381_n.jpg

Please put my name into the pot. I still have plenty of room in my kitchen window sills. My wife might not think so but im sure there is ;-)

Please put my name in the drawing. Thanks for considering your friends on the TF. I have room for either of those beauties in dinning room, i have a big glass window with lots of eastern morning sun, lol. I really appreciate you doing this.

Please include me. Just built a grow rack, so there' plenty of space. Thanks.

I'd like to be considered, thanks!

Please put my name in the pot, thanks

afrodisa

add me please thanks

Sorry for the delay everyone! The winnners are monkey_Cups and James H! I'm PMing you two now.

very awesome, thanks so much

A very generous giveaway congrats to the winner

Thank you so much I can't wait to get it here and enjoy in on my window sill. Oh and my wife thanks you too, just don't mention it to her if you ever make it to texas ;-)

The plant got here today and looks great. I got it potted and placed on my window sil where my other nep is doing so well. Thank you so much for the plant I will try to keep it going as well as you were.

You're very welcome James, I'm glad you're happy with it! I'm sure it will do well there =)

I recieved the plant yesterday evening, it was in great shape, and i got it repoted. I cant wait to watch it grow. Thanks again for such a great plant.

You're very welcome monkey_Cup. I'm really glad they both got to you guys before the weekend! Good growing!

Back