What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Turn To Give Back! (Homemade Hot Sauce!)

Vbkid

Getting There...
Everyone around here has been so generous lately, I knew I needed to do something to show my appreciation, and I figured another giveaway wouldn't be minded by anyone!

So after my probably last harvest of various hot peppers of the year (Jalapeno, Habenero, Hungarian Wax, etc) I decided to try my hand at some homemade hot sauce. While it has to sit for the next 3 weeks, I am offering up 2 small bottles of it, shipping on me, as a contest!

The contest will work like this: I plan on making homemade labels for this, as I do for my home apple wine. I will be giving out bottles of this for Christmas and want a funny saying on the label.

The best I've come up with so far is "Now with 50% less cat hair!"

Between now and Wednesday, anyone who wants a chance at this just post a funny saying for on the bottle. I will choose one to be used on all the bottles I produce, as well as a runner up, both of whom will receive a complimentary bottle!

So thanks again to all the generous members of this forum!

Fatally delicious.

There's got to be more people with creative sayings out there!

Death By Pepper ,consume at your own risk!!

Included in this bottle: Hot sauce.
CAUTION: May be hot.

Last edited:
Hotter than the electric chair in alabama

Please be seated while bowels are in motion

hehehehe, cha-ching

Last edited:
Warning: this highly spicy product has been marked deadly by Chuck Norris...WILL cause extremely painful side effects

Last edited:
"It's tragically mailicious!"

I've gotten a more than a few chuckles from these!

Thanks all the hilarious entries. I've decided that Kulamauiman was the one I liked best and will have his saying printed on the bottles!
Coming in at second place, and getting an individual bottle with his saying on it, is Clue!
The sauce should be done and bottle within 10 days!
If the winners could pm me their shipping info, it would be greatly appreciated!

Back