What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus Eden Black Seeds Thank the Lord!

I am so lucky. After about 2 weeks from the inspection station to me, the seeds have finally arrived! To celebrate, I am giving away 5 Cephalotus "Eden Black" x Self seeds away to a lucky winner who can guess what breed, my dog Jack is! So please have fun and everyone is allowed 2 guesses. I am also trying to trade some seed for D. Graomogolensis and Schizandra. Perhaps some special Ceph clones too. Good Luck!

photo-30.jpg

Jack Russell terrier?

labrador

Can Canadians participate?

Australian Shepherd?

Jack russel terrier!

minature pinscher!

Jack russel, golden retriever are my two guesses..

Also, i have regia that imight be able to trade ( and some regia seed as well) for some of these seeds.. MEssage or email me at wickedecarnivores@aol.com if interested

Docshund

American cocker spaniel

Schnauzer??

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Poodle.

welsh corgi

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

german shephard

king charles spanial
labradoodle

lol idk something dif

Border Collie

Irish Wolfhound

wait.. you want those drosera seeds, or you have them to trade? I'd be MORE than willing to just trade you a D. schizandra for.. yeah.

Chocolate lab??

Boston terrier??

English sheepdog
Shih tzu (or however you spell it)

Hmmm..
Shiba Inu
Akita
:p

Alaskan Malamute? (however you spell it)

Back