What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed for SASE - D. intermedia (Mnt Roraima) and Capensis "Alba"

Brie

Sarracenia freak
Seed for SASE - D. intermedia (Mnt Roraima), Capensis "Alba", Capensis "narrow leaf"

I just cut the stalks from both of these plants today and harvested the seed. Edit: JUST ADDED - Capensis "Narrow Leaf" if anyone wants any

One condition on the Mnt Roraima seed, must be a GREEN MEMBER. I will divide up the seed into batches of 10 to be able to spread them around more...

The Alba and Narrow Leaf are free for anyone and I will divide them up according to how many people respond. If only one person responds, then well, you get it all lol.

PM me for my address to send a SASE to. :) Happy growing!

Advice on growing sundews from seed can be found here: http://www.growsundews.com/sundews/Germinating_and_Growing_Sundews_from_Seed.html

Alba seed, LOTS to go around. SUPER EASY TO GROW. Info on them can be found here, for any first timer who may need it: http://www.growsundews.com/sundews/Drosera_capensis.html
6303227965_4f30ae10df_b.jpg

Intermedia seed, much shorter supply. Info on these guys can be found here: http://www.growsundews.com/sundews/drosera_intermedia_tropical_birdsnest_sundew.html
6303752828_cdf445b390_b.jpg

Parent plant
6303501293_386a253707_b.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested in the alba. I haven't gotten around to buying anything from Andrew yet. So not a green member for the other.

You can purchase the membership for $12 in the shop. ;) Also, need to send me a PM for my address to be counted.

Can you specify what a 'green member' is? I'm sort of newish to TF and haven't heard the term before. As for the givaway, I'm still thinking about it, so don't put me on your list or anything.

Can you specify what a 'green member' is? I'm sort of newish to TF and haven't heard the term before. As for the givaway, I'm still thinking about it, so don't put me on your list or anything.

Well, if you look at my name, above my avatar, you will see that my name is in a brighter green font... And some peoples names in the chatroom are also green.. That means we've gotten a "paid membership" so to speak. Its paying to support the forum.. You either get it for free by buying from Andy/TerraForums Shop and spending over $20, or just going to the shop and buying the Thank You membership for $12... You get other added benefits, I believe are listed in the shop... :)

Thanks for the explanation Brie :) I guess you actually joined TF after me, but I'm not quite as active as you at this point.
Cheers

Hey Brie I think I'd be interested :bigthumpup: . Very generous of you

Keep me/us posted on this great giveaways status...

Green capensis sprouts the quickest in my conditions! But I killed the plants twice by accident :( Trying the third time now.

Hey Brie I think I'd be interested :bigthumpup: . Very generous of you

Keep me/us posted on this great giveaways status...

Greg, PM me what you were interested in and i'll send you my address to send a SASE to.

So NO Green members want these intermedia seeds??

This is when being color deficient is a disadvantage. I can't see green.

I would like some intermedia seeds, but waiting for paycheck to get 'thank you membership' and that great calendar in the shop at end of month. :)

Maybe you open it for wider population :) they will be taken quicker?

Seeds received

Holy hundreds of capensis alba's batman!

Thanks Brie!

Will do my best...

Back