What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DavyJones

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level
Before the weather here in Cleveland starts to get brutal, I wanted to give back to a community that has given me much to be thankful for this year. Up for grabs are the following:

N. mirabilis - Was about 7-8 inches across, but the leaves are getting smaller. This plant needs some TLC, but in its stride has been a really fast grower. Pitchers are are mostly green with a tinge of pink. Source data can be found on my growlist. This is seedgrown material.

3 Inch pot of !?! - This is a small 3 inch pot of... well.. something seedgrown. I can guarantee it is either N. maxima or N. splendiana x (rokko x stenophylla.) It never made it into a bigger pot with all its siblings, and is now small, overgrown, and in need of a trimming. It does have 3 growth points though, and both sets of its siblings (whoever they are) promise to be nice plants.

Rules:

1. Must be GREEN!
2. Closes Thursday 11/03/11 at Midnight EST
3. Must be able to pay $15.00 for shipping, packing, etc., via paypal only. (Those flat rate boxes are getting expensive!)
4. US only!
5. I can't back this up at all, but, please have the ability to care for these plants. And give back to the community whenever you have a chance!

Oh yeah, pick a number 1-100. Closest person at close gets their first pick of plant, second closest gets the leftover.

GO!

Thanks!

Hmmm....

9!!! :water:

and thanks!

Just wanted to put in a good word for DavyJones. A plant I got from one of his giveaways has grown and pitchered like mad, and I have some of the most erratic conditions on earth..

Happy growing! :)

Let's go for a 75.

Come on people! This is a giveaway! All you have to do is guess a number!!!!!

No, stay away! Keep the odds in our favor!

By the way, just kidding guys. Want kind of competition is this with only three people?

101! :banana2:

Im guessing 37, if I win I want the mystery plant not really knowing what it is makes it more fun.

The MS Excel gods have spoken, and apparently the answer to life, the universe, and everything is actually 28. That makes Step_Pro the winner and Lance the runner up. Sorry James H, you're not qualified because you're not green. Both of you please send me a PM ASAP so we can get this underway. I'll send you a message back with my paypal info. Oh yeah, Step, please let me know which you plant you prefer. Congrats!

:awesome: Oh shwing

pm sent. Thank you Davy, the mystery plant sounds exciting!

PM sent.
Thanks!!

Oh dang and congratulations to the winners, I guess that I will just have to go and spend some money.

Back