What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello friends,

I've not been on very much, but I just have to share a few of these seeds I've been getting recently. I don't have very many to trade, since I want to grow more plants come spring :)

So, I've 1 pack of 50 fresh seeds for trade. EDIT: Let's make that three packets of 20 seeds each. Since you're probably expert growers I don't need to send so many to each of you ;)

I think this is a pretty valuable and rare item, so I am looking for higher-level stuff.

I want things that grow well easily outside in a semi-arid Mediterranean climate. No neps or helis, no cold temperate dews. Sarracenias I have too many of. I good lot of genetically different typical vfts I would consider, however.

South African dews (rarer ones obviously), cephalotus, (I'm good on drosophyllum now), and interesting utrics (u. nelumbifolia for example...died on me right before flowering {two stalks too}), p. gigantea seeds, or whatever else you can think of.

You guys can post your offers here.

Thanks!

AAGGHH OMG WANT.

Do you maybe wanna look at my growlist and see if there's anything that sparks your interest?? You can find it in my signature... :)

I have a lot of Kalanchoe daigremontiana, and I mean a lot (over 50 small plants).

How about 10 cephalotus seeds, 10 S.purpurea ssp venosa x "leah wilkerson"seeds (I know it's a sarr, but it's kinda an unusual cross) A VFT "boiling springs" seedling, a D.collinsea "faryland" seedling and a P.sethos mature plant...all together?

Good lord Markus, why not throw in your first born while your at it. :lol:

I've been trying to get some seeds of this species from someplace over the rainbow.. but production has been low this year.
I have.. umm.. all types of stuff. Feel free to take a look. And just FYI, the collection has blown up a bit since we last spoke. :p

@ Wireman:

You work for/volunteer at an organization that raises tons of sarras and VFTs, correct?

It so happens I'm in need of a few VFTs. The more the better, but we'll certainly make it fair. Genetically different is best, of course. Seedgrown VFTs would be ideal!!!

@ Exo: Thank you very much for your offer. I only want to grow P. gigantea of the mexican pings ATM...none others. I don't really like hybrids, or cultivar vfts. I have faryland seedlings myself from Copper (unless they were washed away by our most recent rain :crap: I also have 10 ceph seeds myself that are in stratification. Once again, thanks a ton, but I'm afraid I'd be looking for other things in all probability. Let me know if you find anything else to trade!

@ Brie: D. regia? I have one but could use another :)

@ Mass: D. regia, cephalotus (any)? I would say slackii also, but I have seeds and should probably focus on getting those to sprout.

Remember, I'm looking for offers on what you guys are willing to trade based on the guidelines I've set forth and what's on my growlist. Blank checks are cool but bewildering.

The VFT I was offering is a seedgrown typical...the "boiling springs" is simply location data....Boiling springs, NC.

How about cunefolia or slackii x esterhuyseniae plants

I could do a ceph.

Aww, I have nothing worthy of barter.

Good luck to the lucky winner!

@ Flytraplady: I would be very interested in cuneifolia...seeds or plants.

@ Mass: A small ceph I would gladly trade for. But you may be trading for Hart. seeds with that other grower who just posted. I understand if you go that route.

PM'ed.

One taken, 2 pending. This might be it, folks.

Back