What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF>D.Regia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to be back for awhile.

Yep, im gonna give D.regia a second chance. Anyone have seeds or a medium sized plant they don't need (cuttings included).

I'll pay for shipping if I can...
I can try and hybrid my sars [Okee x Flava]. Got's pretty nice size and could use a division or two. Some root cuttings of G. Aurea...

Last edited:
Regia seeds or a plant they dont need. LFMAO Sprry but this made me laugh out loud at my desk.
You'd be lucky to get one if you payed double the cost plus shipping its so rare let alone MAYBE shipping... Hell it takes people years to find one sometimes even if they have the money ready for it.

hmm i passed up a nice 4~ inch regia for $25 this summer.. dont think finding one will be that tough.
Good luck.

Must have something to offer in trade.
May want to brush up on your rules before venturing around the forums once again.

Last edited:
I recieved one from a generous person for shipping a few years ago. It passed on me and haven't been able to find another. So it is not impossible to find for shipping. Just not likely to be advertised.

i got a nice one for trade but what I traded was worth $75- 100
and it was hand delivered,you can buy seeds sometimes there expensive and hard to get past seedling stage,also they don't seem to like a lot of heat so unless you are keeping it inside with air-conditioning its not a plant for you
good luck with your search

i got a nice one for trade but what I traded was worth $75- 100
and it was hand delivered,you can buy seeds sometimes there expensive and hard to get past seedling stage,also they don't seem to like a lot of heat so unless you are keeping it inside with air-conditioning its not a plant for you
good luck with your search

i heard root cuttings work best. I guess ill just buy another >.<

in will do some root cuttings in the spring when I transplant mine into a larger pot, and will trade most of the offspring away

Right. Thanks for the info.

But im still gonna rob the schools greenhouse for fun. Then transfer all my plants there and hope botany doesnt murder em.

Wheover oin this thread got one for shipping or cheap is realy lucky and it doesnt happen often at all.. THat just a huge storke of luck. Like someone passing you a hamata seedgrown just cuz they have another as well and you dont...

Wheover oin this thread got one for shipping or cheap is realy lucky and it doesnt happen often at all.. THat just a huge storke of luck. Like someone passing you a hamata seedgrown just cuz they have another as well and you dont...

No, its magik.

Hey Dooms..You think you are some kind of Regia nazi or something? Look at the giveaways...there have been a lot more rarer specimens given away than your precious regia bro.

Hey Dooms..You think you are some kind of Regia nazi or something? Look at the giveaways...there have been a lot more rarer specimens given away than your precious regia bro.

THERE shall be none of this in mah thread.

I gave away D. schizandra.

LMFAO Smitty... GOod one... And no i dot think im some kind of regia "nazi" i just think its a ridiculous plant to ask for for free... And yes this is a generous community, but peolpe dont tend to liek to give away plants when ASKED for them but rather out of kindness or appreciation or friendship.. No ned to get hostile NY plant nerd... I try to be as generous as I can, btu that doesnt mean that the rule banning asking for handouts is there for no ereason. Thetre is another thread on this somewhere here. Ask that guy who just wanted to do eveyrone a favor y taking their typical vft seeds of their hands. LMFAO thats as common as you can get besides capensis seeds but people still dont take kinndly to it. Only trying to help because if you get a begger reputation you get less respect and people will be less inclined to be generous towards you in the future..

Hey kirby...I'm sorry for your ignorence...I was going to give you some regia seeds...now...well...no more of this in your thread.

Hey smity Ill take them if your willing to pay shipping :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back