What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.ventricosa seed givaway SASE

Exo

Tastes like chicken!
Hey peeps...I have 10 packs of freshly harvested N.ventricosa seeds I'm gonna give away to 10 lucky winners! Just post in this thread and monday evening I will draw 10 names at random to decide who wins. Winners will be PMed and will send an SASE to claim the seeds. USA only please...I will not ship to canada/thailand/the moon this time. :lol:

nevermind. Someone is sending me some of these. Thanks anyway!

Oo oo!

Count me in.

For those of you that got envelopes from me with your S. leucophylla seeds you have gotten some of these seeds in your envelope as well. Pale/cream female X red male....

Add me to the hat!

I would like to try sprouting some seeds, count me in if possible. Thanks

Actually iv been a member for a few days, And I would like to have something to contribute before posting uselessly ^^^

I've never had N. ventricosa before. Count me in.

This is an awesome chance count me in

I'd love a shot at this! Thanks!

I'll give it a shot. Count me in please! :)

I want to try again! Ventricosa seems like a good starter TC nep.

Ok....winners have been chosen...thanks for playing!

Also.....and important note......I made a typo in a few of my PMs I sent out that got copy pasted in.....the correct spelling in my street address is "Orchard....not "Oechard" :lol:

Darn, I guess I was one of the unlucky 2 lol. Congrats to everyone who got drawn, And a big thanks to Exo for his generousity!

i recieved my seeds yesterday and just want to say thanks

Back