What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera giveaway!

So in light of all the generous people out there that I have gotten plants from i thought its by time i would do the same as i am long over due for a give away. This may be semi small but at least its something and thank you mass for the huge amount of offspring that the cutting i got from you made :D

Rules

1. Winner pays for shipping
2. USA only
3. only 1 plant per winner (will explain below)

So i have 5 D. binata ditchomata giants and 2 D. pretty rosettes and 2 D. Jacobys that will be given away

If X person wins a binata they will not be able to win either the pretty rosette or the D. jacoby and names will be drawn out for each plant untill no plants are left

All names will be thrown into a hat and drawn at random, The order of the plants draw will be as follows 1. D. binata Giant, 2. D. pretty rosette and 3. D. jacoby

Drawings will take place on monday december 5th at 8PM, please note that the giants do not look their best right now due to a neem oil spray but they are healthy and new growth is healthy as well, pics will be put up later today

Good luck to all

Would love to try out some easy dews. Thanks!

OOo I dont have any of those. I'd love to be included. :)

What the heck. Pop my name in the pool if you would be ever so kind. ;)

1.HeliLover
2.Brie
3.DragonsEye
4.riceman, don't have any of these in my collection. Please include me. Thanks.

1.HeliLover
2.Brie
3.DragonsEye
4.riceman,
5 MICKEY

THANKS FOR BEING SO GENEROUS

Add me to the lift please. Thanks for the offer.

Please put my name in the hat, box, bowl, or whatever. Would like to try any of those.
Thanks for the offer.:-D

Me, too!

haha i have a chrismass hat a friend of mine game me that said tis the season to be broke, i think thats what i will use for the drawings :D i think it fits lol

Oh, those sound lovely! I'd like to be added to consideration, pls! :)

I would like to be included thank you!

Please include me in this generous giveaway. Thank you!

ok winners of D. Binata are

Mluk27
Mickey
Riceman
afrodisa
pik

D. pretty rosette
dragonseye
JohnnyQ

D. Jacoby
Heli
Mato

Congrats to all, i should have more offspring to give away soon again

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

oh i almost forgot, PM me for my paypal address shipping should be no more then 5$

Back