What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mother of thousands

i have many rooted little plantlets of the mother of thousands plant (Kalanchoe daigremontiana) that are up for trade. they are the more compact variety and they dont get extremely tall like other varieties! they have a nice light green color. I am interested in trading mainly for cps but possibly other succulents or cacti as well. message me if intrested!

Mine are pretty tall, 12" if I had to guess. They do look awesome though.

Zacher, just an FYI, currently the taxonomic consensus seems to be that this is more properly called Bryophyllum daigremontianum. ;)

smiley5982.gif

You know you're addicted to cp's when you hear Mother Of Thousands and click expecting to see a pic of a large flowerign Capensis with a little green forest underneath!" :lol:

You know you're addicted to cp's when you hear Mother Of Thousands and click expecting to see a pic of a large flowerign Capensis with a little green forest underneath!" :lol:

hahaha d. spatulata, i had assumed. :jester:

Back