What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. Minor for D. Binata

lizasaur

Charlatan
I have a small S. minor that I'd like to trade for a D. binata var. binata.
I will ship the same day we strike a deal, if possible. I only ask that you send yours soon enough that it arrives no later than this Monday.
Thank you kindly! :-D

Liz...I have a pot full of d binata seedlings.. I will send for free :) they are taking up shop in my N. Khasiana pots.

Do you have any sample photos of what you're looking for? Is it just the regular kind? I have a bunch of 2-year-old weed D. binata in my Purp pot that I was thinking of just throwing away when I repot. They're dormant now (I think they're dormant anyway, and not just dead), so they might be easier to ship. I'd ship them for free too. I wish I had some pictures of them, but I guess I didn't take any. They're just regular D. binata, and were about 6" tall before they went dormant. I wouldn't be able to pack them up till tomorrow though.

Back