What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brie

Sarracenia freak
I need to find a new home for one of my Marston Dragon binatas. Having 2 of these suckers inside on my grow rack isnt working LOL. I also have a decent amount of other dews...

Available for trade:

D. binata "Marston Dragon" - in a 4" pot current
D. adelae
D. venusta
D. spatulata "Frasier Island"
D. intermedia "Roraima"
D. nidiformis
D. capensis "alba" - lg flowering plants

Looking for:

Pretty much any drosera not already on my growlist, and same with pings. Really looking for petiolaris dews but I realize anyone with petiolaris probably already has or wouldnt want anything I have listed. lol. But feel free to make me an offer with what ya got. :)

6378793453_a6dcf048ae_o.jpg

Marston Dragons are back left corner of this tray, one flowered but I cut the stalk
6341819969_1a6c582a25_o.jpg

D. intermedia "Roraima". Wont be this one pictured but an adult seed grown plant FROM this plant.
6303501293_0cd3471c88_o.jpg

I have lots of cape "alba" i'd like to cut back on
6295893703_7e753d00e6_o.jpg

Um I have a D.Venusta clone that's small and growing from the roots.

kirby I think she wants to trade the venusta for something else

Yes I am looking to trade out venusta. Don't need anymore. Thanks. :)

Oh, sorry.

XD

I got some capillaris the size of quarter.

Would love a Marston Dragon, but don't know if I have anything you want to trade. Check out my "for trade" list. Perhaps you could do some leaf cuttings of it?

ao75up.jpg

D. Capillaris [Long Arm]

You can have the entire clump minus one two big ones.

I gotta keep at least, is that fair?

I doubt youre interested in a seedling, but i have a young, well fed d. indica i could trade for that
D. intermedia "Roraima"
and if you trade me two, ill throw in 10 seeds of D. intermedia "Roraima"

if youre interested!

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

012.jpg

those binatas are gorgeous when grown indoors but they just take up so much space, right?!

@pik: their size can be controlled based upon their pot sized. root bound specimens are smaller than ones in larger pots.

more light, undrained pot helps reduce size...

I doubt youre interested in a seedling, but i have a young, well fed d. indica i could trade for that
D. intermedia "Roraima"
and if you trade me two, ill throw in 10 seeds of D. intermedia "Roraima"

Hey dude.. So I really would love some D. indica.. Problem is, last time I had some shipped to me, it arrived completely dead.. it seems to be one that doesnt transplant well. And thanks but I dont really need seed, I still have some left from mine, and have a pot of a zillion babies growing right now..

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Anybody else interested in any of these plants?

I may have had a disaster with one of my better seedlings, so i'd better not risk anything until spring. beautiful plants though, on your end

Back