What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dragonfruit

• Thread starter pearldiver
  • Start date
Here is some new growth on two of mine.
IMGP6525.jpg

IMGP6520.jpg

IMGP6523.jpg

Hi PD. Have you got anymore dragon fruit cuttings??

You betcha boots. I will email you, after I go back into OE and find your address.

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

By the way, when I went to go check on a cutting for JB, I found a stringer that was twisted, and tried to fix it by putting it where it would go back the way it should be, and I "fixed" it right off the plant, so there is another two feet or so that can sent out to those in need or want. Same as usual, email me gnixon@satx.rr.com to work out the particulars.
IMGP6583.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to expand your dragonfruit collection? :D

The cutting you sent me exploded over night. Its pushin out a nice piece of new dragonfruit and the seedling I had all died except for 2 of them and one for them has grown about an inch in a month.

The cutting you sent me exploded over night. Its pushin out a nice piece of new dragonfruit and the seedling I had all died except for 2 of them and one for them has grown about an inch in a month.

What are your conditions? Mine haven't even made roots yet. :(

@ Lawdy, were you talking to JB or me??

http://s1293.beta.photobucket.com/user/ThaiGer1/library/farmers%20pictures (password; ThaiGer)
Hello friends, at first I look for dragon fruit in this forum and I found some articles. Nice pics and opinions.
I cultivate any hectars of this fruit in my farm. I use house-made organic fertlizer for four harvests per year. For us is the fruit cultivation our livelihood. But we have many fun and happy hours, same like hard work. I hope with looking at my homepage or on the pics above you have a small impressions about the man, you talking (writing) with.
Everytime best luck and regards from Thailand, ThaiGer.:wave:

Back