What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mine came today too. Many thanks!

Thanks for the seeds, they came in on the 13! :)

Unlimited! Free! HA!
I just saw on the news that they found out that we have been invaded by space aliens! :alien::alien::alien:
Seriously!
It seems their intent is to take over the Earth & consume all its inhabitants! :eek:
And the worst part is that they have evolved to take on the appearance of Drosera Indica "pale pink flower"! :ohno:
No wonder there is an unlimited supply! No wonder they are free!

So one day, there you are, planting some seed hoping to grow some carnivorous plants, and the next you find yourself waking up to being eaten by one of them! :spidersmile:

AHHH! :spazz:

(Thanks again SDCP!) :-D

LOl Growing Old!

Last year I gave many thousands out to several individuals (to distribute at CP societies or to people requesting free CP seed) besides the giveaway and the 250 seed packets I sent to the ICPS seedbank. I still had a good amount to spare. Now, with this years new crop, I have many more and at least one individual still has seeds, and the seedbank still has over 200 packets last time I checked, and I'm not trading or selling enough of them, and they're going to go bad and I'll have to throw them out so...

Before throwing them I'd rather give them to you guys :-D

So to be very honest with you guys, I'm really not all that generous. I will readily admit it. The postage I receive, although not very much relatively, covers all the costs of this operation.

But this much seed, and the motivation to give it away has produced a pretty cool SASE in my humble opinion :)

• It's easier and faster than ever! (for both me and you)
  • There are no limits
  • Non forum members can participate
  • I'll send seeds internationally

This SASE brings the fascinating Drosera indica to the world, and I think that's awfully Awesome.

Well,
Okay if you say so....
but I still think we will all awaken some day
to find some Drosera Indica "pale pink flower" gnawing on our legs!

But then hey, you gotta go somehow, right!
:-))

Feed me Seymour! :-O

Nice to see you sharing... couldn't agree more.
Better to have them grown than thrown!

Sent my envelope couple days ago, it's the one with the weird drawing of the face that my friend had to humor you with :D.

I sent my envelope a few days ago. Thanks!!!

-Hermes.

Got mine today. Thanks a ton, I plan on sharing this stuff with people who arn't into cp's and see if they can keep them alive. Since I don't *need* 400.

Seeds came yesterday. Thankyou very much!!

Seeds came yesterday. Thankyou very much!!

Orchids are still intact, the millis seem to be ignoring them!

Got mine today. Thanks a ton, I plan on sharing this stuff with people who arn't into cp's and see if they can keep them alive. Since I don't *need* 400.

I saw that funny face! That was a nice touch...

Awesome! Glad to hear it SDcp. We will have to work something out again.

D. Indica seeds

:-D Sending off stamps to you tomorrow, thank you for your generosity.

Got em' today, one batch planted, one in reserve. Thanks!

I finally found our envelopes and now my 37 stamps (just kidding) are on there way. I would like to thank you as many others have already for the chance for some seeds.

I finally found our envelopes and now my 37 stamps (just kidding) are on there way. I would like to thank you as many others have already for the chance for some seeds.

I was half hoping they'd make it over here :p

Well..... I do have an old stamp collection that is not doing anything for me right now?

:-D Just received seeds today. Many thanx for the opportunity to try these beautiful plants!

Can/should these seeds be stored in the fridge until used?

:-D Just received seeds today. Many thanx for the opportunity to try these beautiful plants!

Can/should these seeds be stored in the fridge until used?

That's what I do!

Back