What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanx for the info. I sowed some in a couple pots today and put in my south-facing garden window to see what happens and I will experiment this spring with the others...some in the drier part of the bog alongside the flytraps, some in pots, etc. Outside they will get full sun all day through summer. :-D

Thanx for the info. I sowed some in a couple pots today and put in my south-facing garden window to see what happens and I will experiment this spring with the others...some in the drier part of the bog alongside the flytraps, some in pots, etc. Outside they will get full sun all day through summer. :-D

Sounds Awesome :)

Offer still open ;)

will send my sase tomorrow! thanks!

Many seeds are germinating both in vitro and ex-vitro. When they are a little bigger I will post photos. Thank SDCPs !!!:-D:banana2:

Hey there SDCPs, and Terraforums as well I guess, I'm very new to this here. I was wondering if this SASE offer is still available? I would love to get some cools seeds from you, as I am very much still beginning my Carnivorous Plants hobby, I mean obsession I mean hobby.......

Thanks again!

--Paul

Hey there SDCPs, and Terraforums as well I guess, I'm very new to this here. I was wondering if this SASE offer is still available? I would love to get some cools seeds from you, as I am very much still beginning my Carnivorous Plants hobby, I mean obsession I mean hobby.......

Thanks again!

--Paul

I believe it's still open, Paul. Also, welcome to TF.

Many seeds are germinating both in vitro and ex-vitro. When they are a little bigger I will post photos. Thank SDCPs !!!:-D:banana2:

Mine too. :bigthumpup:

AWESOME :boogie:

I'm glad you two are having success. Can't wait for the photos.

Thanks again!

--Paul

As mato said, still available! Will be until I say otherwise for future reference.

Would you consider Paypal?
I can do double what you'd get in postage stamps if you'd like.

SDCPs just wanted to say thank you. I just got back from a trip and I came home to seeds thank you very much!!!

--Paul

Wanted to say thanks, Just got mine in today.

You're welcome, both! :boogie:

Just to let everybody know, this offer is still open :)

Someone from Michigan recently did this totally wrong. The 2nd envelope had 2 cents on it, among other things. If things like this happen, sometimes I am generous and forgiving, but please make sure you do it right because otherwise it pains me and you might not get any seeds...this person isn't even getting a letter back. If they read this or anyone doesn't receive a letter in 3 weeks, s/he should resend...please don't PM me. I just don't have the time to respond in the way I would like to everything I encounter in life :-(

Why did I write the above? IDK. Probably because it's the most interesting case I've probably ever had :-)) 2 cents?

O damn, I forgot to send a SASE! I will as soon as possibru...

I'm sending my SASE and stamps tomorrow...Thanks in advance.

Offer still stands! How are people's seeds coming along? The seeds plants dropped from last year are starting to sprout here. However, the hartmeyerorum seeds I sowed are doing nothing at all :(

I did two tests: One cup of pure silica sand, and one cup of 100% LFS. Three sprouted in the LFS and have 3 or 4 carnivorous leaves (REALLY TINY) And in the sand, about 20 just germinated! :)

If the offer is still open I will be sending you an envelope within a couple of days, this would also be my first time sowing anything from seed. Any advice?

Travis

They are doing great! I've got about 50 sprouts coming up...

I'll send one out today! I keep forgetting.

Btw. Do I just put the po box where the name should go in the address?

Back