What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting rid of most of my nepenthes

mikefallen13

Mr. veitchii
CLOSED! All have been traded!!

Last edited:
I have a D. peltata I could possibly trade.

@mike: just putting it out there since i saw your seeking list:
D. ascendens, D. solaris, D. meristocaulis, and to a lesser extent, D. regia are considered highland plants, routinely seeing nightly drops to the mid to high 40s. if you're having problems with highland neps, the first 3 are not the best candidates for your grow space...

best of luck, i wish i had some stuff available to trade but i dont.

Darn I'm afraid I've only got one of the plants you're looking for and only of them at that... Good luck trading these plants!

Amph: thanks for the info! I haven't really read up on those spefic cultural requirements for those species before

Wow five plants on my want list. Flava, inermis, K x Q, Mac, and lowii heck even the ragah.

Pm'ed

Pm'ed

Reasons why I should grow more sundews- rare and amazing trade opportunities like this! I hope your plants find good homes man.

Darn photobucket!! wont let me upload, just give me a few more minutes

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Got some pics up

Updated lists! Thanks so much for helping me move some of this stuff out!

There going quickly! Two more gone!

Last edited:
I forgot to list it earlier but my tiny AW villosa is also available for trade if anybody's intrested

Updated! last few plants avaliable!

PM'ed.. again.

I'd love to take some of those (except Sib x (spectabilis x aristolochilodes)) off your hands but I don't have anything you want. I have some things listed here already mostly cucurbits, I also have seeds of Royal Poinciana tree.

Hii have some d. Burmanii all green and a red tentacle form, d. Dichotoma, and some binata to trade as well as some n. Hybrids as well let me know if you still have anything available thanx

Added the last few I have avaliable, LAST CALL!

Back