What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reptile terrarium heater thingiemabob

I forgot to mention that this weekend I also picked this up, with the intention of passing it onto someone who needs a heater. I briefly considered using it as part of a makeshift heated tray for sprouting seedlings, but nixed that idea. Anway, if you need it and you want it, the price is right...whatever it costs to mail it to you, and it does not weigh much! Listed as a Zoo Med Repitherm UTH Item # RH-4. I plugged it in, it started to heat up. I cannot vouch for it in any absolute sense, I did not leave it on long. And sadly, someone must have let it touch the ground as there is small amounts of grass and gunk stuck to it. But if you can figure out how to get that off, or live with it, otay! I am assuming the adhesive is to stick it to glass for heat transfer and to keep it from moving. That is all I know. You see it, you want it, you got it. First to ask gets it. Ciao! Looks like about $16 new at Petco...

IMGP6197.jpg

IMGP6199.jpg

If you want it, post something under under the post, and PM me your street address.

Its free? If you're giving it away i'd love it cuz i have some leopard gecko eggs im expecting to hatch this month that need a warmer when they do :3

id be happy to pay for shipping, need it for my plants.

I cleaned out my pm box. last night since it didnt let yours go through.

I get that too sometime Doomsday. I PM'ed and sent you email, and have not heard back from you. Tis a bit awkward as I cannot give it to more than one person and I have two who have expressed interest. The offer still stands - though I have decided to go to the next person if I do not have your address by the end of the week. So if you still want it, let me know soon.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

I might have been mistaken about the email notification. I have DD's mailing address. The offer is closed. Thanks for the interest! Till next time...

P/D

Back