What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Roridula Dentata Seed For Trade

I currently have 11 :)-D ) R. dentata seed on hand, and the non-even number is driving my mild OCD crazy! I would love to trade one seed for something interesting...Off the cuff P. moranensis, P. x "Titan", D. filiformis/tracyi/indica/multifida extrema/regia, Dionaea, and other rare-ish sticky carnivores (any/all Byblis, Roridula, Drosophyllum) would really interest me.

Can't help you out for just one seed. Doesn't even make the cost of shipping worth my while. But if you want to trade 5 of them (leaving yourself an even number of 6), then let me know.

Yeah, I dont think many people would trade anything for a single seed

Im not expecting adult or even large plants...i'd trade for seeds/cuttings/what have you from the plants i mentioned. I could possibly be persuaded into trading a few more, but i'd like to keep a large majority.

Im not going to use it...figured someone else will. I didnt mean this to be offensive, i just happen to have one more Roridula seed than i'd care for. If it's not for you, it's not for you. Again im not expecting anything spectactular in return, but a few pullings/cuttings/seeds from the plants i mentioned seems fair for a seed or two (or three even! haha).

Back