What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. rubra ssp alabamensis giveaway

Just wondering how you want this to work? You are sending them 1 division or multiple divisions? Because unless they make a lot of divisions really quickly 8 months is a short time to get 3 divisions out of one plant.

97 seems like a good number :-D

I believe Ron originally indicated the plant had 20+ growth points and that he would be sending the plant, if I understand correctly from the original post, so 3 divisions out of that plant shouldn't be too difficult :) (unless I am mistaken). Very generous giveaway and concept. Good luck to those participating and lets hope they honor their end of the deal :bigthumpup: Shouldn't be too difficult.

Just wondering how you want this to work? You are sending them 1 division or multiple divisions? Because unless they make a lot of divisions really quickly 8 months is a short time to get 3 divisions out of one plant.

I believe Ron originally indicated the plant had 20+ growth points and that he would be sending the plant, if I understand correctly from the original post, so 3 divisions out of that plant shouldn't be too difficult :) (unless I am mistaken). Very generous giveaway and concept. Good luck to those participating and lets hope they honor their end of the deal :bigthumpup: Shouldn't be too difficult.
Well stated - thank you. :hail:

Well stated - thank you. :hail:

Ohh okay, I must have read it too fast I thought you were saying you had a lot of growth points and were going to send one.

Anyway I'll go with 84 thanks and nice giveaway.

#31 Love the pitchers on alabamensis.:0o:
thank you Ron for the cool offer.
and good luck everyone.

yes definitely one of my favorites
(love pretty much all that has to do with rubra)
:love:

Here's the Random.org number set (apologies for being a bit late - was on the bike in the basement...)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Randomdotorgforalabamensis.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So, who won? Did anyone have 39, then 36, then 13, then ...?
-------------------
Ok - I don't see anyone with #39 (did I miss somebody - please double check me). If not, it goes to the 2nd number - which is 36 - which appears to be Cody ...

Not even close, so if everyone from 12th last up drops out, I'll win? Lol. Congrats to the winner!

thats awesome, thanks again

Congratulations to Cody!!! Woot woot.

Congrats Cody!

Back