What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experienced Grower Giveaway

And the winner is....

13!

Glad it went to one of the most capable of keeping it alive and propagating it for another giveaway. Congrats Cthulhu!

Who picked 13?

cthulhu got it.. congrats!

Awesome. Very experienced grower indeed. Congrats Guy.

Thanks ! I really appreciate it ! Address has been PM'ed.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OSEpkOJo9-k?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OSEpkOJo9-k?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

APRIL FOOLS!!!%!$! :banana2:

Was going to end it at 9, but too many people were on to it! :jester:

Dude.. :slap: I'll admit, I fell for it. Better than the hamata giveaway prank I pulled last year though.

I should also add that no Cthulhus were hurt in this prank.

Wow, so glad that I didn't check Terraforums all day and become fodder for your prank! :--))

Good one though. :lol:

So Cthulhu was in on this?

I have to say, I'm very disappointed with this... You tricked 50 people into thinking they had a chance at getting a $200 nepenthes that nobody sells. A "My grow lights caught my house on fire," or "My entire collection got root rot because I've been watering too much," or even a "I hate my life I don't want to live anymore I'm going to end it all" prank would have sufficed... But making somebody think that THEY were going to get an AW VILLOSA?! :nono:

Possibly the best prank in the history of TF. :-D

EDIT: Rajah giveaway next year, please!

So Cthulhu was in on this?

I have to say, I'm very disappointed with this... You tricked 50 people into thinking they had a chance at getting a $200 nepenthes that nobody sells. A "My grow lights caught my house on fire," or "My entire collection got root rot because I've been watering too much," or even a "I hate my life I don't want to live anymore I'm going to end it all" prank would have sufficed... But making somebody think that THEY were going to get an AW VILLOSA?! :nono:

Possibly the best prank in the history of TF. :-D

EDIT: Rajah giveaway next year, please!

You had me worried there for a moment, Pineapple. But hey, if you liked that, you should check out Travis' seed-grown hamata giveaway from last year.

*Thumbs up*

Good one dude, good one.

wow your mean mato! :p What you should have done is put the giveaway on the day before April 1 and have the giveaway finish on midnight, that way people would suspect since its the day before.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Back