What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experienced Grower Giveaway

Any highlander or lowlander I'd try to adapt to windowsill growing...... but ultra highlander. Could not give it the proper temps. :-(

Nice give away!

Here's a perfect example of an "experienced grower". Many entrants should take note to the "experienced" part of the giveaway. ;)

Not in Amerika but:

If this really is a giveaway, you are supergenerous and you deserve a medal.

If this is an April fools day prank, you are an epic troll.

Here's a perfect example of an "experienced grower". Many entrants should take note to the "experienced" part of the giveaway. ;)

You don't really think anyone would self-eliminate just because they don't have the experience or conditions to grow this species, do you??!

10 please:).

73!

Didn't see it taken already
and seeing the odds are better than the lottery,
but still not expecting any better results,
especially on April 1st!

Oh yea, I think 2 people chose 43 by the way! ???

I'm with elgecko on this one and sitting out. Great offer though! I hope whoever wins has been honest with themselves on being able to grow it.
Andrew

Hopefully this isn't date-related -- but either way, I guess I'm with the lizard....
Any highlander or lowlander I'd try to adapt to windowsill growing...... but ultra highlander. Could not give it the proper temps. :-(
While I have my basement, my aristo pouts enough in the summer to make me suspect that an ultra HL'er would really be pushing it ...

Oh how I wish I could grow highlanders. Great Giveaway!

Lucky 11, I have always wanted one and have the perfect spot for it,if my # is chosen!Thanks for the awesome over the top giveaway dude.:banana2:

Counting down...

9!

I have had positive experiences with cool-growing plants outside in shady areas, so here's to today.

42!

58 Thanks sooo much!... still,.. I have a weird feeling that this may just be a giant troll...

And the winner is....

13!

Back