What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lots of S flava need a new home

I have a couple of pots of S. flava that are mature and flowering. One pot may have a S. rubra in it, but I don't know which one.

I am going to try to get a pic up here, but the pot I am in a hurry to get rid of has NINE flower stalks growing as well as a couple of pitchers just starting. It is only in an 8 or 10 inch pot so it is getting crowded in there.

There are also some mature clumps in my bog garden that I'd like to get rid of. If anybody is interested in these, please let me know. I'd like some comparable sarrs in return-either in quantity or fewer plants that are equal to many flavas. These will be shipped bareroot and will probably cost at least $10.95 in priority mail shipping. I need to feel that it is worth it.

I rely on library computers for most internet access so I may not get PMs right away.

What variations of flava are they? Are sarrs your only interest??

Sarrs are the primary interest, but not exclusively. I may get back into neps and just recently noticed how lacking I am in the sundew department.

To the best of my knowledge, these are regular old S flava with no special variation to them.

Flavapot.jpg

Good luck finding a new home for them. Flavas are awesome everybody should have one.

is this offer closed? its pretty old so just checking

Back