What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TheFury

Oh, the humanity!!
Happy Sunday, folks!

I'm downsizing my big ol' grow rack down to a terrarium and I have a ton of plants that have become weeds in my collection, so I'm "trimming the fat" to make sure everything can fit in the smaller space!

I have 12 plants that need to go. Descriptions & pics are below.

This will be first-come, first-serve, and limited to one per member. I'd like to ship these plants out as soon as possible. They're already packed up and are sitting under lights waiting to be boxed and shipped. All I'm asking for is shipping (Paypal preferred), but if you happen to have any cuttings of cool-lookin' intermediate or HL Neps to spare, I'd be interested to hear about it ;)

Additionally, each plant below will come with a MYSTERY BONUS! It'll either be a plant or a pulling of a plant, chosen at random!

Please just shoot me a PM with the number of the item below and I'll let you know if you were the first! I'll take each pic down as the plant is snapped up so you know what's still available.

1. Large typical VFT with a second, smaller division ---NO LONGER AVAILABLE---

2. Clump of small typical VFTs--at least four plants ---NO LONGER AVAILABLE---

3. VFT B52 division ---NO LONGER AVAILABLE---

4. Another VFT B52 division ---NO LONGER AVAILABLE---

5. P. 'Titan' ---NO LONGER AVAILABLE---

6. D. spatulata "Fraser Island" clump ---NO LONGER AVAILABLE---

7. Two crazy P. 'Sethos' clumps ---NO LONGER AVAILABLE---

8. Another D. spatulata "Fraser Island" clump ---NO LONGER AVAILABLE---

9. Yet another D. spatulata "Fraser Island" clump ---NO LONGER AVAILABLE---

10. Rooted N. ventrata cutting ---NO LONGER AVAILABLE---

11. Large rooted N. Ventrata cutting ---NO LONGER AVAILABLE---

12. S. purpurea rhizome--I let this one get too dry and most of the pitchers died. But the rhizome and roots still seem healthy, and there's new growth starting to pop up (due to the condition of this plant--it needs some TLC!--I'll be including TWO bonuses with this one.) ---NO LONGER AVAILABLE---

Happy shopping!

Last edited:
Important update!!! I'm so sorry for the confusion here. I should have specified limit one per member!. Please make sure you only choose one. If you don't get what you want, you can always guess again once I give you the thumbs-down!

Thanks!

I got my VFT and they look great, and i really loved the ping, also on the VFT there is what appears to be a small sundew and i was wondering if you might know what it was? thanks again

Glad you like them! That small sundew is definitely either a D. spatulata "Fraser Island" or a D. capensis "Broad Leaf." One or the other... my VFT pot was directly adjacent to both kinds of dews. Time will tell!

Wow....I would have loved another b52. Oh well lol

JB, sorry you missed it! I have one left in my collection--if it takes a turn for the worse in my new terrarium I'll be sure to send it your way for a rescue/revival effort!

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Alright folks, everything is now taken. Thanks for playing - I hope the winners enjoy their new plants!

Lol got ya bro nO worries.

My plants came today and I must say that they look great! Thanks for the B52 cutting... I will post pictures later. Thanks again!

Back