What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The One Day Giveaway

are these highland or lowland?

are these highland or lowland?

Intermediates. Very forgiving plants..
Why not come down, pick them up, and take some other free stuff with them?

that would be cool but i wouldn't be able to until like the second week of may

N. tobaica x talangensis

unrooted basal: 1. Rocketcaver (if I may?)
rooted stalk w/ 3 node growths: 2. pearldiver
unrooted vine cutting w/ growth point: 3. Foxoftherose
unrooted vine cuttings:
~4.Captdonaldduc
~5. jonnyq (Thx mass!)
~6. potted_plants

N. sanguinea 'Orange'

unrooted vine cutting w/ growth point: 7. monkey_Cup
unrooted vine cutting: 8. vbkid
rooted stalk: 9. Foxoftherose

N. 'Effulgent Koto'

unrooted vine cutting w/ growth point: 10. Captdonaldduc
rooted stalk: 11.potted_plants
unrooted vine cutting:
~12. Rocketcaver (if I may?)

Sorry Cody. You missed it.. but I'm sure we can find plenty of stuff to play with when you come down. Like.. plans for an outdoor bog? *wink wink*

OFFER CLOSED!
Thanks everybody for helping me clear these out. I'll add some pics of the remodeled space in my next pic update.

Update!

All packages have been shipped.
You should all have your tracking #'s via PM.

N. tobaica x talangensis unrooted vine cutting people:
Noticed multiple nodes on the vines. Should see those pop out into growth points if your rooting is successful.

potted_plants: take a look at the tip of the stalk where I cut the top section off. There's a new growth point there. SURPRISE!

Eff Koto cuttings people: Noticed the leaves were already starting to wilt. I wish you all luck with the rooting process. Tough plant though..

Sang orange people: This plant is a beast. Roots are MASSIVE, stalk is big and strong. The 3 of you shouldn't have any problems with any parts of that plant.

Thank you all once again. Now go have fun rooting stuff. :awesome:

Update!

All packages have been shipped.
You should all have your tracking #'s via PM.

potted_plants: take a look at the tip of the stalk where I cut the top section off. There's a new growth point there. SURPRISE!
:boogie: Thank you!
Eff Koto cuttings people: Noticed the leaves were already starting to wilt. I wish you all luck with the rooting process. Tough plant though..

Thank you all once again. Now go have fun rooting stuff. :awesome:
I'm sure it won't be much of a issue-and even if it is beggars can't be choosers... and thanks again for the generous offer! I appreciate it!

Received my cutting and I could not believe the size of this thing thanks so much

Recieved mine today......Thanks for the nice big cutting....much more than I expected...Thanks again !!!!!:-D

Mine arrived today. Thanks very much!

Holy crap, these are huge! I guess they'll get an entire terrarium to themselves. Thanks again, and if I ever have anything you'd like, don't hesitate to PM me!

I also received mine today...a huge cutting! Will definitely be looking forward to what this can become!

Mine arrived today, despite the postal service's attempt to kill them. Thanks so much mass!

I expect to see pitcher pics some day!!

Congrats to the winners!

And I agree.... :pics:

album.aspx
album.aspx

Edit: Pics don't seem to be working. Go here:

http://www.wikialbums.com/?pNrjT7UAEn63EQ6mhS6

Not much to see at this point, just active nodes about 3/8" long or so.
Some day when I have leaves and pitchers I sure will post some pics.
Thanks again for the generous offer.

Here's an update (5-20-12):

koto.jpg

Look closely at the base and you'll see a growth tip breaking through the media, so that's 3 from the one stem. Pretty cool.

Last edited:
Back