What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burmanii green/w red tentacles

I have 2 for trade they flower but, I cut the stalks im a noob so i dont even know if it would be worth anyones time due to the fact that they are suppose to be annuals right? Well thats it thanks for looking and if anyones interested let me know. im not looking for anything too special maybe admirabilis or some other dew or just make an offer if youd like to have them

You should let them seed and save them. Yes I heard the were annuals. People seda seeds for sase slot. Idk if this is a special form or not.

not sure either i just know they are green and tentacles are red but seems i dont give them adequate light because the tentacles are a pinkish color and not so red and one of them actually tried to flower 3 times so far but its also pretty big and stacked nicely i imagine me cutting the stalks keeps it alive longer if no one wants to trade i guess ill see how long i can keep it going b4 it dies

Back