What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unrooted N. maxima "poi dog" cuttings giveaway!!

tje25

Plant Addict!!
Hello everyone,

I will be taking 3 cuttings off of my maxima poi dog, and I wanted to share them with the community:). This Nepenthes is very hardy, during the winter it consistently receives relative humidity in the 20s and 30s and still grows and pitchers for me. It has flowered once, so I know for a fact it's a male.

To participate you must :
1. Know how to root a nep cutting.
2. Have over 20 posts , and at least half of them must be somewhere outside of the trade forum.
3. Share the love in the future.

Just pick a number between 1-100, and on Friday around 5:00 pm est I will randomly draw 3 numbers. The people who chose closest win. Winners pay shipping (approximately
$6.00)

DSC03259.jpg

DSCF0318.jpg

DSC03213.jpg

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

Lucky 13!

Great giveaway! :hail:

(No number for me - just passing thru ...)

Looks like a few entrants might want to read the 1st post again, including this 'rule' (among others) ... :0o:
2. Have over 20 posts , and at least half of them must be somewhere outside of the trade forum.

lol Thanks Ron!

That's a nice plant. N. maxima's pitchers looks somewhat similar to my N. miranda's.

That's a nice plant. N. maxima's pitchers looks somewhat similar to my N. miranda's.

Thanks!.... if I'm correct then miranda is a hybrid of Mixta x maxima, so I'm not too suprised that they look similar. :)

Sweet giveaway! If I wasn't afraid of it dying on me, I'd probably enter, but for now just 'mirin your generosity. Thank you!

38 please. Thanks for the opportunity!

Back