What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.truncate QUEEN OF HEARTS X KING OF SPADES

Hey guys I have a very nice N.truncata Queen of hearts x King of spades BF seed grown for trade.
This plant has very dark color to the pitchers " almost back" the plant is 5 inches across with 5 pitchers on it. The plant will be carefully shipped in its pot with no broken pitchers or leaves. I am looking for nice mature heliamphoras. Please PM me.

EC

Just to let you know its now called N. robcantleyi QoH X KoS. Be careful though...there just was a war over wether or not it should remain cultivar status and we don't want to start it back up XD. They are nice plants indeed.

Any pics?
Just to let you know its now called N. robcantleyi QoH X KoS.
I personally prefer the name the poster has used - it makes it clear what plant he's offering & based on discussions I've read, the new proposal may or may not be accepted ...

I was led to believe that the N. robcantleyi designation was a done deal......not that it matters to me one way or the other.

Back