What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thagirion

Budgies are best
I am looking for a Lowe's N. ventricosa. They used to come in those cubes but I have not seen them sold at any Lowe's in over a year. I was reminded of this search I am on because of this thread. Others have grown them out as true species of ventricosa. I really would love to have this plant again because it was my first nepenthes when I was a beginner last year and I lost it because of misinformation. I remember the excitement of finding my first nepenthes in a cute box. These are the types of cubes they used to come in.

If anyone has a plant like this or a rooted cutting I'd love to trade. I don't have much to trade right now but I do have two rooted basals or a plant that was sold to me as N. ventricosa black peristome from ebay. I do not think this plant is a species as was pointed out in another thread that ventricosa does not have little wings and you can see when I first got the plant the pitchers had wings Here.

I also have two small divisions of what was sold to me as S. rubra gulfensis green. This is a photo of the parent Sarracenia the division was taken from. It is a flowering sized plant as this year it made flowers for me.

I am looking for the Lowe's nepenthes or a N. sanguinea, N. burkei, N. alata or any other nepenthes from my want list. I figured I'd just list the ones that are easier to come by and most people have since what I have to trade isn't that great. Or we can work something else out. You can reach me at budgie_butts at yahoo dot com
Thanks and I hope someone can help.

Emailed

Last edited:
Replied. Thanks.

Back