What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia flava seeds!

just got some seeds from a friend in a trade. He wasnt sure what they were but his best guess was Sarracenia flava. there is around oh idk 12 seeds left from what i planted. if someone thinks they could do a good job raising these id be happy to send them your way. also i would love to add some variety to my new plant family and if you have a few seeds of any type id be happy to trade these rather than give them away :) pm me or just reply to the thread. i will most likely send to the first person that asks really but reserve the right to give it a day or so in case someone has some they would like to trade :) thanks again.

Brady

I have some sundew seds I could trade: D. capensis, D. intermedia, D. spatulata Frazer. I also have seeds of Utricularia subulata on the off chance you might want to try that. It's a good companion for other large CPs.

I would love to try and grow the intermedia, with mayor a few spatula seeds sprinkled in? Send me a pm :D

flava seeds gone. dont know how to close threads though :?

Back