What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giveaway

N. talangensis x veitchii BE
Pinguicula x Titan
D. omissa
D. scorpiodes ‘white flower’

You must pay shipping (it will be $11 for a medium flat rate box) through paypal. To enter, simply pick a number between 1 and 100. On Friday I will declare the winner, PM that person, and will plan to ship out next Monday. If for some reason, the winner decides to back out, then I will contact the person with the next closest number.

Last edited:
***Edit*** Jumped the gun! I got so excited by the incredible giveaway. Hoping to get my hands on the talangensis X veitchii. My number, as usual, is 29.

I'm going 42!!! Thanks for the awesome offer!
Travis

Last edited:
I'll go 88. Thanks so much for the offer!! Looks like a great giveaway. :-D

Last edited:
Sorry, for some reason it got posted before I was done typing it. Please look above for the rules. Thanks :)

if you have any dorsera or pings left atall thatd be awesome :O
if not thanks anyway!
/edit
oh you made rules to it :D glad i came back to check

Last edited:
Great giveaway! 56 please! :)

I really only want the tally x veitchii, I don't like any other CPs, so if my number gets drawn for those, tell me so I kick myself, then give my prize to somebody who wants one of them. :)

Oh, I should have specified--they're all for one person. So if you win, you get everything. But I guess if the person who wins doesn't want everything, then I will pick a runner up to get the others.

11. Thanks for the chance to win such awesome plants.

Thank you!Iam in, lucky 11 please

Lucky 91!
Thanks for this great offer!

33, Thank you.

Thanks for such a great offer. Im game. Lets try number 17

um um um i pick 72! good luck hope you get lots of entries :)

13 please. Thanks for the opportunity!

Back