What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flytraps...lots of flytraps!

I find that my cell phone isn't that smart when it comes to updating my growlist, so I'll be updating it elsewhere tomorrow.

In the meantime, I have a pretty large assortment of flytraps available for trade. I'm looking for varieties I don't have. Sundews would be interesting, too. Keep an eye on the updated list.

Here's what's available:

Green Swamp clone - a TC plant produced by SE Community College, near the swamp
King Henry
Big Mouth
All Green
Sawtooth
Burbank's Best
Flytrap Farm clone
Big Jaws x Dente
Petite Dragon
Vigorous
Pink Venus
Clumping Form
Cross Teeth
Bristletooth
Long Red Fingers
Royal Red
Holland Red

/edit nvm I mistook a name for something else lol
gl!

If you're interested in trading for seeds, I have D. intermedia "Carolina Form" and D. capensis seeds for trade. I also have D. spatulata "Frazer island".

Last edited:
PM sent

Like hcarlton, I have some D. natalensis seeds that I can trade if you are interested.

i would love a Long Red Fingers i have extra Drosera adelae and Drosera alicia if your interested pm me

looks like a very long list for someone who had a bunch of flytraps stolen before your move, Let meknow how I can help you

Hi Lois!
I've been working overtime rebuilding the collection. I was fortunate that an entire tray of King Henry wasn't lost. All of those have flowered and been cross-pollinated with everything else in the collection. I should have some interesting new plants next year.

Do you see anything on my list that you'd like...and anything I need to have?

Back