What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update
All the plants have been traded. Thanks to everyone!

Hi everyone! I have 2 rooted cuttings of N. tentaculata and 1 rooted cutting of N. Ampulara Harlequin that I am looking to trade for some sarracennias that I don't have yet. The Neps are in 3 inch pots, I cut them about 4-5 months ago and they are now producing pitchers. If you would like to trade check out my grow list to see if you have something I don't and we can see about a trade. I have pictures that I can email you of the plants.
Thanks

EDIT
I took some pics of the plants that can be found at the below address.
photostream

photostream

photostream

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't see a link to your growlist. ???

Sorry, I am new and can't figure out how to link to it. Just search for branurenner and it will pop up.

Thanks MylesG! I think I figured out how to link the growliest in my signature.

np, wish i had some real nice sarrs to trade ya but i just have a few assorted ones in my bog garden. Good luck to ya tho!

How big are the tentaculata cuttings? Are they making upper pitchers?

They are about 1 inch leaves with 1 inch pitchers. The pitchers look like the mother plant pitchers with elongated opening. I have never let the mother plant get bigger than about 7 inches tall so i am not sure if I have seen what the uppers link like.

I put the address to pics of the plants in the first post. Thanks

Last edited:
S. rosea 'luteola' , 2 small plants for the ampullaria??

I traded off the Ampullaria late last night and 1 tentaculata this morning, but I still have 1 tentaculata up for trade.

I can offer a seed grown 1+ year old -S. flava red tube- Apalachicola
or a S X "ladies in waiting"

Back