What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for live LFS

mikefallen13

Mr. veitchii
I need some live LFS to topdress my nepenthes pots. I am really only looking for some which would do well year round indoors, no varieties which need cold temps to survive and preferably a kind which stays some what compact. If you have any that you would be willing to trade please PM me!

I have some that grows well outside where I live. It's not compact though, grows fairly fast.

About how much are you looking for?

mass you have any of the red

Ive been looking for some too but had no luck im wondering if anybody has some to trade or maybe trade for postage plz or we can arange a trade of some sort plz....my nepenthes looks sad since i took it out LFS & put it in peat moss

why did u take it out of LFS and into peat? :0o:

Travis: as much as I can get

Ive been looking for some too but had no luck im wondering if anybody has some to trade or maybe trade for postage plz or we can arange a trade of some sort plz....my nepenthes looks sad since i took it out LFS & put it in peat moss

Feel free to PM me I guess..

mass you have any of the red

a smidge..

Travis: as much as I can get

Last person to say that really only meant 10 gallons. Shipping alone was near $40 for the two large flat-rate packages.
So.. shoot me a PM with what you have in mind.

Back