What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora hispida giveaway (3 TINY divisions)

Divisions shipped today via usps priority with signature confirmation.

Afrodisa, you got pick of litter since your number came up first, mato got second, and mach.... you got the runt :p

All three have at least one (mach's) adult pitcher and roots

It is a very compact, clumping species.... so far tallest mature pitcher has been about 1.5"
Pitchers have fine hairs on the interior with a wide mouth.

Enjoy,
Av

Sort of an enigma, combining traits seen on other species 700km apart.

Clone source: AW

Received my plant yesterday, thanks Butch! I really like how the pitcher seems to open in a much, for lack of a better word, sharper way. Totally different than the other helis I have.

Last edited:
checking in from Kula. arrived yesterday got it today. Interesting story for later....

Heliamphora hispida giveaway

Got mine Friday AM. If you considered this "Tiny" I don't know what you would call the Heli's I have gotten off of "fleabay"????
Thank you so much for allowing us to expand our collections through your generosity. Hopefully I will be able to continue on in a similar fashion in the future.

Last edited:
awwww yw, and glad everyone's made it ok.....

Afrodisa, ummmm well they are small for one of my giveaways.... but you did get pick of litter

Back