What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera sp. "South Africa" and D. venusta SASE

Wire Man

Sphagnum Guru
I have 2 packets of Drosera sp. "South Africa" seeds and 1 packet of D. venusta seeds up for grabs. First come first serve for these ones.

1. Would like a pack of the "south africa" please. Thanks Wire Man!

That leaves;

D. sp. "South Africa" - 1
D. venusta - 1

Yes, I can do a trade. PM me with your offer.

I'll send an SASE for each of the packets left, if possible. I'll send you a pm as well.

Okay, that's all of the seed packets for now. I have another inflorescence on the sp. "South Africa" ripening right now, so don't worry if you missed out, there will be another packet or 2 available in a few weeks.

These things pretty much flower for me non-stop, so we might as well keep this thread open.

maybe next time:-))

ill be giving away some seeds also but do i need to have that membership or anyone can post?

I'll put you on the wait list. Each species has 2 more flower stalks that either opened their first flower today, or will in a few days. I'll possibly have some D. aliciae seeds (if it stops killing the inflorescence) and more D. capillaris "Long Arm" than I'll know what to do with soon. There's a slight chance for U. multifida seeds, too.

Keep me in mind for the capillaris "Long Arm" and the U multifida. :boogie:

So, my roommate decided to open the living room window today, of all days, when it was close to 100 degrees. When he closed it he didn't bother to look where the ripening inflorescence was and crushed all of the developing seed pods..... It'll be a bit longer than expected until the next giveaway now.

Eeeesh! That's got to be infuriating! I hope everything works out. I'll let you know when the seeds arrive.

Back