What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we shall see.......I got some very nice ones from frogsintn2 that are the crown jewels of my collection; lets see if they can be either dethroned or perhaps the leadership can be shared? :)

we love saving plants from the compost heap send as much as you want I'll find room for them lol, no plants left behind

I too have gotten plants from frogsintn2. I cannot say one is more spectacular than the other, but I will say that you will be more than pleased but the new additions. They will ATLEAST share the title.

we shall see.......I got some very nice ones from frogsintn2 that are the crown jewels of my collection; lets see if they can be either dethroned or perhaps the leadership can be shared? :)

have these plants been mailed ,so i know to watch for the postman

Mickey , your plants haven't been shipped, yet i will let you know when i ship you plants. i was only able to get 2 packages out yesterday. too many interruptions,. phone call etc. I'm pedeling as fast as I can

no problem just don't want them cooking in the mail box

thanks take your time , just want the best for the plants

Plants came today. Thank you very much Lois!

I sent 14 more packages out today. I emailed everyone until my fingers became numb.
If i missed e mailing you, I try to do it tomorrow when my mind is fresher, since I'm not perfect yet
. i may have mailed the wrong number of plants . If I sent too few please email me. If you receive too many Enjoy
Thank each and everyone of you for adopting my babies.

Holy Cow!!!

Plants came today! wow you out did yourself.

Thank you thank you thank you!

--Paul

mine came today, freaking unbelievable. thank you again

plants got here all in great shape, put them in water to soak till morning when its cooler to pot them up
2 days by first class mail

My plants arrived today and I immediately potted them this afternoon. Thankfully I had the day off to do this. They are really nice specimens. When I should set them out in the full sun? The outside temps are in the upper 90s. Right now I have them in bright shade. I'm not familiar at how quickly or well they adapt to new environments.

Also, I feel that I should mention there may be some confusion. I originally signed up for the first option with $6 shipping and I ended up receiving a $12 shipping package. I'm not complaining but I want to make sure there wasn't a mix up and someone else isn't getting shortchanged.

Again, thank you very much for this generous giveaway.

Last edited:
lucky you but the plants are great looking

plants look good........what was in the little sauce container? whatever it was it looked like it needed to be wet so it was potted with the sarrs. not sure how many actual plants were in there. I seen some roots but not sure if it was for one plant or many.

Received mine today too... Thank you sooooo very much !!!!!

Mine arrived today also,WOW!! I almost missed the little container - my guess is it is Utricularia longifolia. Thanks Lois you are most generous

that is the utricula dichotoma They say it is a terrestial utric but I grow it in a fish bowl with a layer about one inch of peat moss. them i put NZ long fibered shagnum moss in the rest of the container Fill it with water let it dry out until jest above the peatmoss This wet to drier helps to make it bloom
You can jest put it in a bog or separate pot if put on a pot and a watering tray it will eventually creep out of the holes in the bottom of the pot
I'll see if I can find a pic of it. I won first place with my fish bowl of dichtoma at the Bay Area Carnivorous Plant show

hmmmm.....what kind of conditions does it prefer? (light/temp/humidity/watering/etc) I am completely new to this species....I will do more research tomorrow now that i know what i am dealing with.

Lois, just wanted to say thank very much! My stuff arrived today and the was awesome and I hope I kind return the favors you are to kind. I sent my shipping payment also.

Back