What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF Aquatic Utricularia

dionae

sarracenia lover
Hi. If anyone has any available could you let me know please? I have plenty I could trade for some. Thanks!

I might be able to send you a chunk of U. gibba, mine has been growing pretty rapidly. What do you have to trade?

I could send you a couple sarr seedlings, hybrids, around 8 months old, typical VFTs, dews...whatever you think is fair.

What kind of sundews? I might also be interested in certain Sarr hybrids.

I dont have any special dews. Theyre in my growlist;). I have quite a few flava x evendine seedlings if that interests you. Theyre very vigorous growers. i could post pics if you'd like.

I would like pics, and any flava hybrids may be of special interest to me.

Get you pics up later today:).

Heres the flava x evendine-

dscf7939o.jpg

dscf7940n.jpg

Heres another hybrid I could send you, flava atropurpurea x flava ornata-

dscf7949d.jpg

dscf7950q.jpg

dscf7951x.jpg

Also have leucophylla purple and whit giant form x flava rubricorpora seedlings:).

Depending on how many you'd like to send to me in exchange, I'd be interested in any and all of them. My first choices would be the flava atro x ornata and white giant x rubricorpora, though. Send me a pm and we can work out the deal.

Back