What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. pulchella seeds for trade or sase

tje25

Plant Addict!!
I have a packet of D. pulchella seeds that I would like to get rid of. Theses are the first seeds I have ever harvested from a Drosera so far.
There is a slight possibility that there could be a few hybrids in the mix as well. The plants were sitting next to D. helodes and D. allantrostigma which were all flowering at the same time.

I am looking for other seeds that may intrest me, or anything...just let me know.

I will keep this open for trade untill friday at 5:00pm est, then the first person to respond after 5:00pm est will get it as an sase:)

Thanks
Travis

Would you be interested in seeds of a red Drosera Filiformis? PM if you are interested. :)
~Eric

Seeds are still available :)....sorry Eric, not really into filiformis, I appreciate the offer though.

That's fine tj. :) I do have some red capensis seed if that'd be more to your liking.

That's fine tj. :) I do have some red capensis seed if that'd be more to your liking.

That is something that I like, and dont have...but someone already offered some to me, so if I decide on them then I'll have to go with them since they were first.

Thanks again for the offer though :)

Pm me if you think of anything else ;)

I could throw in a spare pack of D. intermedia Carolina Giant seeds, or possibly spare a few D. macrantha macrantha seeds.

I could throw in a spare pack of D. intermedia Carolina Giant seeds, or possibly spare a few D. macrantha macrantha seeds.

Thanks..but intermedia is too close to nidiformis for me...D. macrantha looks cool, but I dont have the room in the long run for a plant that can vine almost 5 ft haha.

Thanks for the offer!

bump

I would love to get some for sase! Thanks :D
Just tell me where to send it ;)

AAnd we have a winner!!! lol I'll shoot you a pm in a sec :)

Back