What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quote: "These are arguably the most beautiful of the hybrid Sarracenia."

well they just aren't my style. Sarracenia x 'dana's delight' growing alongside stylidium debile. has potential for a very interesting, striking pot. again, the color scheme is just not for me. so if you have plants with orange or pink hues i am very interested, but am also open to any and all offers. no overseas shipping.

Plant for trade, to be shipped bareroot. currently growing in a five inch pot:
IMAG2865-1.jpg

IMAG2863-1.jpg

Some of my favorite Sarracenia:
IMAG2859.jpg

also check out my score from this weekend (along with the small pink sarracenia purpurea purpurea) Two growing points with slightly different hues to the pitcher top, girlfriends selection:
IMAG2868.jpg

IMAG2869.jpg

now come get yourself a large (7+ growth points) sarracenia x 'danas delight'

i think there real nice but I already have one , also a judith hiddle
i also like the orange ones , wish I could find a orange sunset

hey mickey. i read earlier you were interested in judith hindle but my mistake, this is the plant i actually have. i'm glad you got your hands on some new plants!

i have extra rubra's, lueco hybrid, and purpurea's if your intrested in any

thats real perty

I have a purp hybrid that is shaped exactly like that except it is a lime green with reddish purple veins.....actually now that i remember it isn't as wavy....it is shaped more like the other purp hybrid u have.

Back