What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Terraforums,

This is a bit of a strange request, but I have found myself in need of some rather "beginner" plants, and I hoped that some of the growers here might be able to help. I don't want any established plants, but rather leaves or unestablished cuttings. What I have in mind are:

Drosera adelae
Drosera schizandra (not a beginner plant, I know, but I've had much success with D. prolifera, and want to try going other members of the Queensland sisters)

And a small cutting of a Nepenthes ventricosa (mine rather mysteriously died on me...)

To trade back, I don't have much in the ways of whole, extra, established plants, which is part of the reason why I don't want established plants in the first place. I can offer leaves of P. x 'Florian,' 'Tina,' or 'Pirouette' for pullings, D. filiformis 'Florida All Red,' binata 'dichotoma' leaves, and chunks of U. sandersonii.

Of course, I can mix and match, as well.

Let me know if you're interested,
CJ

Back