What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all,
I don't post a lot here but am active on other CP forums under the same moniker. I have some 2-yr. old SG eymae x (jacquelineae x' izumiae) that I would like to trade for utrics. In particular, I am looking for

prehensilis
calycifida
nelumbifolia
nephrophylla
easy terrestrials

For pics, please see my post at
http://pitcherplants.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=trade&action=display&thread=11354

This offer is for trades only, no sales. I would like to finalize details this week. I will try to reply to every message, but please check back to see if the offer is closed via this thread. Thanks!

I HAVE A Utricularia sandersonii if you have any interest in it,I would be happy with a small nep or sarr

I coudl trade plugs of U. sandersonii Blue Form, U. livida, U. tricolor, U. warburgii, or U. longifolia. I also have U. bisquamata alba I might be able to send a piece of. Or the ever-present U. subulata :D .

Both of these sound like good offers, as well as the PM offer I received. I was hoping to see if anyone had a calycifida or nelumbifolia portion they'd be willing to trade for before making final choices. Any out there?

Offer now closed. Thanks to everyone for their interest!

Back