What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wire Man's Gratuitous Seed Giveaways!

Updated again. List is expanded.

I'd like to get a packet of filiformis if you still have any

Wire Man, I'm trying to PM you and it says your inbox is full

Inbox should be clear now.

could i please have d. venutsa and d.filiformis
thanks-N.bical

PM please.

Added a native orchid. Just collected the seeds, sustainably. My backyard has a huge population of them, so collecting seeds is not going to impact them at all. They're mixed phenotype, so they could range anywhere from smooth leaves with a silver hue, to dark green, ruffled, and splotched with purple.

Tried to PM for the last 2 days it says "Wire Man has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Please add me to the list 4 some tipularia discolor seeds please.

Thanx,
afrodisa

sorry this is off topic but wireman that link to your art did you make it all it is awesome

Inbox is clear again!

Yes, I made all of that. It's what I studied in college. I'll have a lot more going up soon, and some of it is pretty intense.

does your art have anything to do with your username ?

It actually has everything to do with the username. The first Iron Man movie came out around the same time my sculpture work started to become so highly detailed. So there's the story behind that.

did you make your avatar i saw some of your wire clothes on your link

So the seeds listed are just up for grabs? If so, I'd really like the spathulata and the "South Africa" and any other drosera seeds that would work without dormancy. :)

Thanks!

Send me a PM and we'll work out the SASE.

Yeah, that thing took 7 months to build.

I tried to pm u but your inbox is full.

So I write here

So do you want the seed that I offered s.purpurea ??since D. capillaris or D. spatulata seed is still available for give aways.can I have some of them ?? As i am interested in growing them from seeds

Thanks

Darren 4373

Inbox is cleared. I'm mainly focusing on location data Sarracenia and interesting hybrids right now, so I'll pass on the purp seeds. I'm focusing all of my attentions with S. purpurea towards maintaining an extirpated genetic strain.
Seed list is also updated.

Thanks! Seed arrived yesterday!

Wire Man, your inbox is full. I was trying to PM you and ask if I send you another SASE, may I get a packet of Utricularia multifida seeds.

I would like too have some D. capillaris or D. spatulata seed.I tried to pm you but your inbox is full .

Back