What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would be willing to give the ventricosa x glandluifera

Last edited:
Well session timed out on me so my second choice would be ( didn't think to put prioritized list in first post)

Utricularia reniformis (large form) clumps (2)

Could I get the U. calycifida. I will give it a great home.

I'll be a proxy for flytraplady5... I dunno what she'd really like. U. asplundii I guess. I have her shipping address so you could ship it to her. She's a wizard with Utricularia.

I'll take the oreos. I am already growing several clones but the more genetic diversity I can gather for future propagation the better.

I'll take spectabilis x aristololochioides, if it's still unclaimed. Thanks!

EDIT: I meant spectabilis x talangensis, oops! (this was added after mato posted below for it, so you may want to give it to him. Let me know.)

Last edited:
If its not to.late i.would.like 1 sarracenia oreo to my sarracenia porch.

I growing them successfully outdoors

Damn....missed out....stupid surprise doctor's appointment....just not my day. :(

congrats to the winners

spectabilis x talangensis still available?

N O N
thanx so much for putting in that request for the asplundii. in my behalf. Dex I PMed you

Thank you all for participating. All the plants are accounted for.

If I receive all shipping info and paypal costs, I hope to have these plants in the mail on Thursday, or Friday at the latest.

All plants have been shipped.

I apologize in advance for any shoddy packing jobs. I truly hope all the plants get there safely and grow well for you all, but I did pack and send 13 boxes of plants all together and I am absolutely consumed with moving right now.

Best of luck, watch for thrips. Take care of my babies.

I'm sorry I missed this. Good luck dex. Let us know when you start up again.

Good luck Dex, hope to still see you around!
Don't be like in Toy Story 2 where he goes off to school and forgets about his friends. (Or was that Terminator? I always get those movies confused!)

If I wasn't in the same situation I'd be more than happy to help out.

What an Herculian task that you accomplished today. Thanx for the gr8 giveaway I thank NAN for being therewhen I couldn't be remeber when you get done with your education journey the U apslundii will be coming back to you
hope that you have an uneventful move and safe journey
Thanx

I received it today looking as good as expected. Thank you very much

Billy

Mine arrived safely as well, thank you.

mine has arrived just fine, i must say you were most genorous

Just got the genlisea potted up and sealed away. Thanks Dexenthes!

Back