What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free N. Ventricosa seeds

Sounds like most of the seeds have arrived. Great to hear. Don't forget to let us know how they do for you.

That One Guy - the seeds were harvested about two weeks ago now....

Received mine today. Thanks Again Keith!

Thanks to everyone that has responded. However, I just gave out my last packet of seeds.

Seeds arrived, WOW, look real good: clean, fresh. Store seeds, germinate them and report how we do it so we share information. The last time and also the first time, I wrap seeds in coffee filter paper; put it in a small jar, and store in refrigerator; a month later, seeds are still good. Germinate them in coconut coir and in vitro. Will try the same this time and also try different ways. Thank you so much Keith!!!

Seeds came today! Thank you very much Keith!

Just potted up my seeds! Thanks again Keith!!

My seeds have also arrived. Thank you!

thanks, havent been on in a while, seeds arrived a while ago thank you.

Just wanted to say thank you again for the seeds!

They've arrived... ;)

matur nuwun kang
cheng-zu sambel tomat
Thank you very much..

Just thought I'd let you know that 9 of them have already sprouted. Great seeds. Thanks again Keith.

Yeah I have 2 sprouts already. Thank you :hail:

I've got a sprout. :)

Add me to the list. To my suprise I have several sprouts as of this morning.

ohhh ohhhh now i wanna go check them and see if i got sprouts. will keep a posted update.

Great! Thanks for the updates.

Glad to hear that the seeds are germinating well for folks.

Mine have germinated very well.

Put me on the sprout list too, I'm seeing green in the pot too!

Last update from me. Just excited bc these are my first nepenthes I have attempted from seed! Lots more than what you see in the photo.

C20805C2-0AFA-4863-B74C-7EF1423F2BF4-313-000000319FD6EF43_zps902c76a6.jpg

I also have a great germination rate. Right now I have 30 sproutlings. Thanks again for the seeds.

Wow great photo, germination is outstanding.I also got seeds from you.I put most of mine in tissue culture and I also have germination in a few of the jars.thanks again!

Back