What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Large H.heterodoxa x minor for trade

Exo

Tastes like chicken!
Hey peeps, need to clear some space in my HL chamber, so after much deliberation, procrastination, and conflageration, I've decided to vote my H.heterodoxa x minor off the island. The plant is large, a 5in x 5in mature clump that flowered this past spring, and is prolly pretty valuable. I'm looking for anything on my wantlist...preferably of equal value. Here is a pic of the plant for trade.

HheteroXminor_4-3-12.jpg

can you snap a pic of the whole pant from a cpl feet away sir? sure looks like a beauty!!

I have a medium sized N. khasiana I might consider trading (a few inches tall and 6-7 inch leaf span). That's all I have to offer that's on your want list.

I have a medium sized N. khasiana I might consider trading (a few inches tall and 6-7 inch leaf span). That's all I have to offer that's on your want list.

I might consider it...I'll see what other offers pop up, but I'll definitely think about it. :)

And it is GONE! :p

Congrats to the new owner :) Just curious: What awesome plant made the final deal, if you don't mind my asking?

D.regia and some D.falconeri....Been after a regia for what seems like ages....I couldn't resist. :p

Cool :) I just got some regia root cuttings myself. I'm just hoping they sprout!

nice plant exo.....if i ever get around to doing a hl setup i will def have some of those

Back