What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last call for Sarracenia, y'all!

A reprise of a post from a few weeks back:

I have an excess of four month old Sarracenia seedlings that are looking for homes. At this size they are easily transplanted since the root system is minimal, and they are not yet tangled with their neighbors.
See:
20120808-112523.jpg

I am offering these plants free to anyone who is willing to reimburse me the mailing cost (generally about six dollars), paid to my PayPal account. Each package will contain a minimum of 50 plants.

These are grown from open pollinated seeds from a variety of plants in a friend's collection. No pedigree data was kept, so these will be an unpredictable mix of types. Who knows, you may discover the next Leah Wilkerson in your seedlings!

I am willing to ship one more box of these seedlings; I still have a couple hundred and would like to disperse these to the community. Speak up if you'd like these plants.

Paul

i will enter as a tentative if no one else wants them then just pm me pls. :)

@cpbobby: did you not get a package of these from me already?

if you haven't found them homes yet let me know. i think csu needs a bog garden!

I would be interested in some.... I'll pm you. thanks in advance,

I'll take some if you have any left. Thanks!

I have ONE batch of these left to offer, and about 8 people have requested them in the three hours I've been AFK. I suppose I will have to send to the first person who made a valid request. Offer now closed. Thanks.

@cpbobby: did you not get a package of these from me already?

yes, I was just saying if no one wanted them then id take them to save them from the compost pile......but it doesn't seem like you have that problem. :)

yes, I was just saying if no one wanted them then id take them to save them from the compost pile......but it doesn't seem like you have that problem. :)

Thanks anyway, but I had many more requests for these than I could supply plants for!

PS: offer now closed.

Back